The 2nd International Conference on Business with Leading and Innovating Sustainable Business Development, which is initiated and organized by the cooperation among Ho Chi Minh City Open University (HCMC-OU), the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), Saxion University (the Netherlands), Berlin School of Economics and Law (Germany), University of Rouen (France), Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (Brussels), and University of International Studies of Rome - UNINT (Italia) will be held at HCMC-OU on 12th October 2017.
The conference aims at opening a platform for both researchers and practitioners to discuss and debate recent insights on leading and innovating sustainable business development in various industries. Furthermore, the conference will be providing opportunity to network and to share knowledge towards economic integration, reform company structure and activities.
The conference will be organized as following:
- Parallel sessions for academic paper presentations according to many issues related to leading and innovating sustainable business development. Researchers from many universities are the target participants of academic sessions.
- Parallel roundtable meetings for sharing ideas, opinions and experiences related to the topics of the conference. Speakers and audiences of roundtable meetings are from companies industries.
- Exhibition corners for showing result from organizations, companies and industries related to leading and innovating to sustainable business development. People from these organizations, companies and industries will stay to explain the result in detail if necessary.
The Organizing Committee of the 2nd International Conference on Business for Leading and Innovating Sustainable Business Development invites Researchers, Scholars, Educators and Industry Leaders around the world to submit their academic papers, ideas for oral discussion, and ideas for exhibition to take part of the conference.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference’s proceedings. Good papers would be published in: Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship (JAME); Journal of Business Studies Quarterly (JBSQ); The European Journal of Tourism Research (EJTR); European Journal of Marketing; International Business Review; Journal of International Management. An outstanding paper will be awarded for the Best paper of the Conference.
|• Abstract Submission||30th January 2017|
|• Abstract acceptance||28th February 2017|
|• Full paper submission||30th March 2017|
|• Full paper revision||30th May 2017|
|• Full paper acceptance||30th June 2017|
|• Payment||30th July 2017|
|• Conference||12th October 2017|
Researchers could join the field trip to Mekong Delta to visit manufacturers on 13th October 2017.
Registration fee: Only $120 (which includes) for qualified paper’s peer review, printed conference proceeding, lunch and coffee break. For early bird submissions before 10 July 2017, registration fee is only $70. Please see for detail information presented below:
- Attendant Registration with presentation and proceeding publication 120 USD
Early registration (by 10th July, 2017) 70 USD
Early registration (by 10th July, 2017) for additional paper 40 USD
2. Listener registration without paper 50 USD
Please circulate this announcement to colleagues who may be interested in this conference. They can subscribe by email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Subscribe - Leading and Innovating Sustainable Business Development 2017' as the subject line.